Did you know.. that students living on campus can use their own wireless printers!
According to CaTS..
- The wireless device must not interfere with any WSU wireless network, interfere with other private networks already approved, or interfere with other wireless printers previously approved.
- The printer must utilize WPA2 encryption or better to ensure that information sent to the printer remains confidential.
- The use of this printer does not violate any University Policies, including policies from the Department Printing Services and CaTS.
- A printer can be configured as a wireless device or wired but not both.
- Security patches and firmware updates should be applied in a timely manner