WSU Housing Application & Contract
We are excited that you plan to live on campus at WSU. The Housing Application & Contract is available to all students who have been admitted to the University.
Approximately 3,000 students call the WSU campus housing HOME.
With 3 resident hall communities and 4 on campus apartment communities to choose from, we've got your housing needs covered.
To Submit Your Housing Application / Contract, follow these steps:
- Log into WINGS Express using your "UID" and PIN
- Select the "Student and Financial Aid" tab
- Select "Housing Services" (Image #1)
- Select "Continue to My Housing Account" (Image #2)
- You are now on the Housing Account Landing Page. If applying for housing, click the Apply Now button.
- If you have roommate request(s), you will need to have their name and UID (University ID) to enter on the application preferences.
- All roommate request(s) number be the same in order to be considered for assignments together
- If you have forgotten your UID and PIN, but know your "w" login, you may go to WINGS and click on the WINGS Express button in the top right corner.
- If you need assistance logging in, contact the Help Desk at 937-775-4827.