Visual Art Experience at the Robert & Elaine Stein Galleries
Tuesday, February 4, 11:00 am to 12:00 pm, in 023 Dunbar Library.
Led by Tess Cortes & Erin Flanagan.
Learn about setting up a Visual Art Experience for your class that...
- Provides faculty with image-based, liberal arts support of key course themes and concepts.
- Uses works of art to build a visual vocabulary and focus on detail that can be applied across disciplines.
- Exposes students to the university's permanent collection and exhibitions that can continue to be a part of their Wright State experience outside of class.
By way of:
- Guided visits to the Robert & Elaine Stein Galleries.
- Handouts/teaching aids for faculty.
- Out-of-class teaching assignments using the Stein Galleries' collection and temporary exhibitions.